Story: Today’s Report
Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Established by Secretary Jack Lew in 2015, the annual Freedman’s Bank Forum brings the foremost leaders from the public, private, nonprofit, and philanthropic sectors together to advance solutions that unleash the economic potential of Black, Latino, AANHPI, and Native communities, as well as others that have experienced limits on their ability to fully participate in the US economy.
Speakers included senior Biden-Harris Administration officials, corporate and philanthropic CEOs, and leading advocates and practitioners.
Dr. Nduom was invited to participate in a VIP Private Sector Leader Breakfast with Secretary Janet Yellen. He was also invited to special meetings with selected Treasury officers.
Biden-Harris Administration Attendees included:
• Secretary Janet Yellen, United States Treasury
• Deputy Secretary Wally Adeyemo, United States Treasury
• Ambassador Susan Rice, White House Domestic Policy Council
• Janis Bowdler, Counselor for Racial Equity, United States Treasury
• Asutosh Padhi, North America CEO, McKinsey
• Christopher Gorman, CEO, KeyCorp
• David Clunie, Executive Director, Black Economic Alliance
• Eric Taylor, CEO, Trident
• Jeffrey Hirsch, CEO, STARZ
• John Rogers, Co-CEO, Ariel Investments
• Papa Nduom, Chairman, GN Bank
• Rajiv Shah, President, The Rockefeller Foundation
• Rip Rapson, CEO, The Kresge Foundation
• Sanjay Mehrotra, CEO, Micron Technology
• Sharon Bowen, Chair, NYSE