A man found his wife dead in their garage next to another man. Kahali Johnson from Newark, New Jersey, said that he came home at 8:45 p.m., to find the home smelling from gas.
He went to investigate the smell and he checked several places until he reached the garage.
There he found the that it smelled like the fumes from an automobile exhaust.
Soon, he found his wife, 39-year-old Tameka Hargrave, and her lover, a 56-year-old mechanic, lying on the floor next to her running vehicle inside the closed garage.
Johnson called police and emergency workers.
Both Hargrave and her mechanic were pronounced dead at the scene. They died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to some reports, Hargrave agreed to have sex with her mechanic as payment for his work.
Police said that the incident appears to be accidental and are calling this a tragic accident.